Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back for More

Ah...I'm back again. I meant to post something yesterday or the day before (what day IS it? all of mine just...melt together, forming one long, continuous blur), but I couldn't access my account. I forgot that this blog automatically connected to my Gmail rather that my Yahoo, which I use as a primary address. What annoys me about that is that I was all but FORCED to create a Google mail account just to do various elementary things, like join Google+, and the whole set up is perplexing. It took me a week just to figure out how to log into my Youtube without first logging out of my Gmail.

Technology is so goddamn confounding. I swear, I think I was meant for an earlier time. I could imagine myself being happy in 1972 or 1982. The only thing about that is the typewriter. I tried using one a while back, and let me tell you: I couldn't do it. My lines were all off center, I made about fifty irreversible  mistakes, and the ink cartridge ran out of juice after about two pages.

If I could take a laptop with me, just to write on, I think I'd go back to 1955. What a better world.

For the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment