Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Virginity Lost

Okay, this is my firs blog post, so bear with me. I promise you I won't take much of your time.
Still here? Good. Let's begin: My name is Joseph Rubas, and I'm the writer of over 150 short stories, countless poems, a dozen non-fiction articles, and a lot of other shit. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia (a beautiful city with an antiquated charm that never fails to inspire me) and like music, all kinds, but mostly older stuff, the classics. My first collection, "Pocketful of Fear," will be released by Firefly and Wisp Book Publishing on Valentine's Day 2012.

Uh...yeah, that's it for now. I'm really just tinkering around with the idea of a blog at this point. I don't really like the thought of being described as a blogger (I think of stinky, unwashed neo-hippies when I hear the term), but...hey, this is the 21st Century, right?

1 comment:

  1. Great way to pop your cherry! ;) Welcome to the blogging addiction... you'll be hooked soon enough!

    ReplyDelete