Thursday, January 19, 2012

Open Invitation To All Authors

I won't say I write horror for a living (if I did I'd be lying, I make VERY little money), but I WILL say that horror fiction is my hobby, my life, and my passion. There are some days when I pity all the poor saps out there who don't write; how can they stand it? While terror, mystery, and the supernatural are my things, I feel a kinship with ALL writers. If you put pen to page, you're my brother, my sister, my friend, my fellow traveler. I want to meet you, get to know you, buy you a drink and listen to what you have to say. They say writing is a lonely endeavor, and that my be true, but once you write FINIS to whatever you're currently working on, you're not alone. Far from it. We are a very large and very warm community. We love one another, support one another, and admire one another. 

I hope you will all join me here on Blogspot. All of you are welcome here. Sit down and stay awhile. I'll get the drinks...  

No comments:

Post a Comment